{Dynamics CRM} Found More than one RibbonDiff Entity Error- CRM 2013 Solution Import

In CRM 2013, while importing of solution, we faced the above in the Entity Ribbon of the Account Entity.

To resolve the same, we unzipped the customization file that we were importing and then opened the customizations.xml file in a xml editor and checked for the RibbonDiff part for the account entity.

We found duplicate entries in the HideCustomAction. See the screenshot below.

screen 7


We just removed the duplicate entries and the re-imported the solution and it worked again

Hope this helps!

Author: Debajit

I am a Dynamics CRM Most Valuable Professional (MVP) with 12 years of experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and 9 years of dedicated experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I have worked with companies like Microsoft, SanDisk, PwC, TMF Group and have extensive experience of implementing complex CRM solutions from both offshore and client side. Currently the face of XrmForYou.com with significant experience in delivering corporate training on Dynamics CRM and have already delivered multiple projects to client through XrmForYou.com Author of multiple tools on codeplex including the 'Role Based Views' and 'CRM-Sharepoint Metadata manager & Attachment Extractor' which are available for commercial use under XrmForYou.com For consulting/ training, drop me a note at info@xrmforyou.com or visit our website www.xrmforyou.com

One thought on “{Dynamics CRM} Found More than one RibbonDiff Entity Error- CRM 2013 Solution Import”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s